Friday, October 7, 2011

Grammar Help

Do you know when to use e.g. instead of i.e.? What about who and whom? I admit, there are a lot of grammatical rules I often struggle to remember, and whether you are a splendid grammarian or a lousy one, we all need help now and then. If you don't have a desk reference on grammar (a wise investment for those who really struggle with this), one Web site I recommend using is Grammar Girl. Yes, you'll find the advice you need for the above questions at Grammar Girl and much more. Punctuation? Word choices? Style? You'll find them all. My favorite feature on any Web site the Search Box. It saves me time, and I need all the help I can get in that arena. Pop on over and check it out. You'll be glad you did.

Do you have a Web site you like? Please share it our readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment