Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the blog page of author and speaker Debra L. Butterfield.

Try as I might to put out a newsletter once a month, I wasn't always successful. In addition, I often found myself with tidbits of news I wanted to put out, but didn't want to inundate my subscribers with emails. So I have moved my news to a blog. This will allow me to post often and you to read when you want without clogging your inbox.

If you are a current subscriber to my newsletter, please "follow" the blog so you will always be up to date on when I post. I will no longer be sending Jots and Dots via email. If you have just discovered my blog, welcome. I hope you will follow along with others.

What You Can Expect to Find Here:

  • writing advice
  • publishing advice
  • submission callouts
  • writer resources
  • and more...


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found a good solution. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it works for my subscribers! I look forward to having some conversation among followers as I intend to post some questions now and then too.

    ReplyDelete